Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

My new map Château de Cayx

General Sir Anthony C H M

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I would like to present my new map Château de Cayx. It's a huge map with that of tactical options, right now it is set up for a meeting engagement but can easily be converted to attack defend.
The map is well suited for huge engagements with a lot of objectives.
if you play the map I really appreciate feedback, perhaps posting a couple of screenshots in the thread below. I'm still keen on improving where I can :)

Hope you enjoy and Merry Christmas.

General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett, VC, KCB, DSO.

Myself and @Seshins played part of a battle on this map and I would recommend it (@Seshins set it up as an attack/defend). Its highly detailed and is big enough to be sliced and diced as well.

LINK to my post about the battle with a screenshot (note this was an older version of the map with custom objectives and setup zones in the pic). I think I brought about 25 half tracks to this huge battle. :)

Last edited:
Myself and @Seshins played part of a battle on this map and I would recommend it (@Seshins set it up as an attack/defend). Its highly detailed and is big enough to be sliced and diced as well.

LINK to my post about the battle with a screenshot (note this was an older version of the map with custom objectives and setup zones in the pic). I think I brought about 25 half tracks to this huge battle. :)
I'm glad you guys enjoyed the map! if you have the end turn lying around I would surely be interested in having a look at how the forces ended up?

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the map! if you have the end turn lying around I would surely be interested in having a look at how the forces ended up?

I am currently travelling for a long time and left the files back at "home". Maybe you could ask @Seshins if he is still around.

From memory I had made it to the river on the right flank against no opposition. In the centre I had pushed back his picket line and was held up by a tank but slowly gaining ground having just entered the village area. On my left I hit strong resistance before and around the monastery and its village area. We had a house rule that only a certain amount of the crossing points could be mined otherwise I would never have got across the river.

Hey chaps. @Hardradi assessment of the situation is correct (I rudely abandoned the game) but I was being steadily pushed back. I had mined my left and had an AA tank in position overlooking the footbridge but never got to see the result. The map is hugely detailed and very impressive. I’d love to give it another crack (battalion A/D) if anyone is keen. @Hardradi ?
ill see if I still have the files and Dropbox them to you @General Sir Anthony C H M

@Seshins @Hardradi it would be really interesting to see how you guys games progress :) I would be really interested in seeing the end screen :)

@Seshins hasn't taken the challenge above :p or maybe he has deleted the files. My original files are back home in Australia. I am currently travelling and not sure when I will be back, six weeks or 3 years...I am constantly moving so it is currently to much of a time investment to prepare a HUGE quick battle.

Back