Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Need allied opponent to "Chaos at Ferme Diedenhove"

Allrightie Olaf,

I'm already playing this as the allies with someone. But as I made the mistake to damage one of my Shermans by reckless driving in the beginning of the battle, I can try this one again with you as the Fritzes.

I can't promise that I'll upload a new save each day, but I'll try.

Do you want to start it off by making your password and send me the save or do you want me to start?

If you'd like to have the opportunity to choose your own equipment and infantry platoons, we could play this map in a quick battle. But we could also stay with the battle scenario already ready for us to play with.

BornGinger

If everything works as intended, you should soon get an invite to a folder in Dropbox.

It's your choise whether we play the scenario or a quick battle with this map.

As I wrote earlier, don't expect to get a new save every day. I'll try to send them as often as possible, though.

BG

I'll send you my first save to your email. The rest will be sent through Dropbox. You'll get it in a few minutes.

Sorry for the delay.

It's been busy at work and I was too tired yesterday to make the initial arrangements. But I did it today, which took some time, and I think the US imperialists are placed good enough, or on their way to it, and ready to deal with Mr. Jerry Fritz.

Anyone else fancy playing this, I have not played it so will be playing blind. I don't mind which side?
I'd be happy to, Sgt. Grunt! Also playing semi-blind. I've seen I think Josey Wales' video on it awhile back, but I mostly just remember pixeltruppen dying in the woods.

Back