Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

New guy wonders about CMBN ???

M

macjim

Hi,
former "CM Barbarosa to Berlin" player (liked the game alot but my own ability was poor), been playing ARMA2/OA since 2009.

I bought Battlefront's "Theatre of War" and "Theater of War2" and was frustrated by the AI's ability to follow direction. Enemy AI was disappointing. Played single player only, never played multiplayer.

My question: CMBN looks very interesting. Should I bother investing time and effort in this game or is the artillery balance and unit placement too distracting. .....Looking for feedback.

Um... that's a lot of questions, pal. Why not download the demo, try that and then ask some more questions?

A lot of people love the new CM, others are less enthusiastic. I'm between the two extremes despite having actually done texture work for it, so theres no easy answer other than that it's completely different to the CMx1 and every man has to see for himself.

I love the game. Realism is good, I find the balance ok and with some mods the game looks awesome. Graphics are cool. Not top gun but beter then CMx1. I can't wait till all the add ons are here. (Normandy with the British sector, battle of the bulge, market garden and the eastern front of course).

Back