Games
2-4 games.
Email
redbullydb@gmail.com
Winner RedBull

Loser Accidental Italian

Was The Result A Draw? No

Combat Mission Version CMBS

This was mine and @Accidental Italian's second match against each other.

I was playing as the Russian Federation in a meetings engagement against the Armed Forces of Ukraine. My side fielding a mechanized battalion equiped with modernized BMP-3s, the Ukrainian side was fielding what i assume is (was) a reinforced motorized battalion.

round 2 map.png
end screen.png

Last edited:

Redbully

FGM Private
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
redbullydb@gmail.com
This match was quite messy, with so many units on such a small map. Therefore i don't have that many screenshots of the action.

phase 1.jpg

Illustrated on the image we can see my rough movements for the first phase of the engagement. We can see the movement of the advanced elements of 1st, 2nd and 3th company. The reserves of said company took up supporting positions covering the advanced element.
Contact with the enemy was first taken in the Village and on the outskirts of the South Road. After the initial movement, North Road ended up under my control, the Village was contested and the South Road was under Ukrainian control.

South Road ended up seeing heavy vehicle on vehicle action throughout the whole battle, little ground was gained until the Ukrainian vehicles eventually crumbled.
The Village was relatively quiet until i hit the back line with 152mm artillery, softening it up before the push.
The North Road saw minor skirmishes throughout the fight.

end.png
end2.png
The matched ended with a cease fire initiated by the Ukrainians, and ended up as a tactical victory for the Russian Federation.

unknown.png

Last edited: