Games
2-4 games.
Email
redbullydb@gmail.com
Winner Redbully

Loser Kraut

Was The Result A Draw? No

Combat Mission Version CMRT

Comments We faced of in the scenario "Dawn Patrol", in which a Soviet company probes a fortified and reinforced German platoon. The fight was long and bloody, but the soviet forces managed to probe the first two trench lines, but didn't fully clear them. The battle ended in a tactical soviet victory when the clock ran out.

AAR:
redbully vs kraut AAR.jpg

Post match:
RB vs kraut 1.jpg

Field of mortar impacts, mines and broken soviet dreams.
RB vs kraut 2.jpg

Thanks for the battle @Kraut, the outcome was balanced on a knife edge.

Last edited:

Gnarly

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what was the points breakdown for the 3 Occupy objectives (always curious about the various weighting systems)?

Redbully

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
redbullydb@gmail.com
Out of curiosity, what was the points breakdown for the 3 Occupy objectives (always curious about the various weighting systems)?
It was 500 each. The soviet side got bonus points for destruction of enemy forces, as well as preservation of friendly forces. Which is what swayed the battle in my favor.

redbully vs kraut AAR2.jpg
redbully vs kraut AAR3.jpg

Gnarly

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
How do u get the optical sights..is that in game or something u did in post?
I'm guessing he has manipulated some in-game footage in a video editor, overplayed with a simple reticle, and then inserted over the top of his video (PIP).

Redbully

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
redbullydb@gmail.com
How do u get the optical sights..is that in game or something u did in post?
I'm guessing he has manipulated some in-game footage in a video editor, overplayed with a simple reticle, and then inserted over the top of his video (PIP).
Gnarly is correct. It was done in Adobe Premier after the fact, by taking a close up shot of the target and putting it in PIP beneath a PU scope overlay.
Originally i was just gonna upload the raw footage, but Youtube's aggressive compression algorithm made it really hard to see the hit.

Titan

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
panzer@xtra.co.nz
Gnarly is correct. It was done in Adobe Premier after the fact, by taking a close up shot of the target and putting it in PIP beneath a PU scope overlay.
Originally i was just gonna upload the raw footage, but Youtube's aggressive compression algorithm made it really hard to see the hit.
Nice work...Cool to look at....Im starting to learn all this stuff...Davinci resolve and filmora are my go to programs