Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

New Ladder Report Submitted

EngageWithZorp

FGM Private
FGM MEMBER
Winner EngageWithZorp

Loser stafford

Was The Result A Draw? No

Combat Mission Version CMBN

Comments I forgot to buy transport trucks, Stafford was brutally accurate with the mortars, and I tried an "unconventional" river crossing that left two of my tanks stuck in the mud. My men were on the ropes moral-wise but I managed to win the tank battle. Well played Stafford.

Stafford

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Unfortunately my plan to hold @EngageWithZorp at the river crossing didn't quite come off. We had a gentlemens agreement not to use any mines at the three crossing points, and my Pz IVs were worse than useless against his Churchills and Fireflies (serves me right for not bringing the big stuff!) o_O
Thanks to TRPs on the crossing points my mortars made good work on his infantry as it tried to cross, once I had beaten up his infantry screen I was hoping to thin out his armour with Panzerfausts/shrecks but several times my pixeltruppen missed vital shots and paid the price for it.
After exhausting most of my anti-armour capability and EWZ still having enough infantry to keep his tanks safe, I figured there wasn't any way to salvage this game.

We still have a mirror match ongoing, so a report for my attack should be up soon(ish).

Thanks for the game @EngageWithZorp (y)