Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

New Ladder Report Submitted

Titan

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Game: CMFI

Scenario: Reno River

Allies: Jobu88

Axis: KG_Panther

Outcome: Draw (opponent KG_Panther disappeared, no contact since 08 Feb)

Dont you hate that....We should have some sort of fed back system on players where before you take up a game you can check up on there history and perhaps feed back from other players. Some of these games you spend a lot of time setting up especially big defence and then to your opponent goes AWOl or the turns slow to an incrediably slow pace when things dont go thier way.

jobu88

FGM MEMBER
I don't mind players having real life issues, I work a crazy schedule myself and often have a stretch of 5 days or even a week when I can't get turns out. But it's irritating when they just apparently walk away from a game and/or the club altogether and don't respond to repeated messages. Who knows, maybe he got sent to Afghanistan or the South Pole.

Nemesis

FGM MEMBER
I don't mind players having real life issues, I work a crazy schedule myself and often have a stretch of 5 days or even a week when I can't get turns out. But it's irritating when they just apparently walk away from a game and/or the club altogether and don't respond to repeated messages. Who knows, maybe he got sent to Afghanistan or the South Pole.
You are very kind to give him a Draw. He deserves a big L for abandoning the game without a word.

I am happy to report that this rarely happens on FGM.