Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

New Member for CMBS fights

ALBY

FGM Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey there

I started with Beyond Overlord many years ago and just recently found CMBS.

The learning curve has been quite steep.

But I feel as though I am going to provide a competent player with a lot of fun. I’m only serviceable and honestly, the user interface gets away from me as my vision is bad.

I am interested in playing scenarios as well as quick battles.

I’ve really enjoyed the YouTube content around CMBS and I am sure I will buy the other modern titles someday. I’ve been trying to execute on battle plans and it is quite satisfying when it comes together and terrible when it doesn’t.

I literally hate taking US casualties . It’s so weird.

In terms of level, I’ve only played iron I’ve been playing blue and I’m able to beat most of the scenarios with victories and I’m three missions into the US campaign and I am rolling up the AI so far.

I also enjoy playing red. ‘Quantity has a quality all its own ‘. I also don’t care about getting them killed quite so much. :)

Thank you for having me.

Big welcome to the Club @ALBY The Few Good Men are welcoming you!.... You will find a lot of interesting people here
Please check out the links which are there to help you

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/site-manual.25/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/combat-mission-x2-world-war-two.160/

If you have any questions or need some help with the site, please feel free to contact our official welcome committee member Hedgehog and Shorker. he will be happy to assist you. Just click on the names in the members list or underneath the avatar picture and then on "Start A Conversation" or reply

Welcome aboard ALBY!
Playing US is very forgiving in CMBS. A real challenge is playing Ukrainian!

I am fortunate enough to only live a few miles from Antietam battlefield. ALBY in Baltimore would be little bit farther away.

Antietam. or Sharpsburg, is such a beautiful part of the country.
I've taken tours there a couple of times.

I see you're in Martinsburg.
My brother back in the 1980's lived in Winchester and I've taken the train out of Martinsburg a few times.
In fact, going to visit him there I was impressed by the amount of marked battlefields.
The battles of Winchester and the Shenandoah Valley started my interest in the Civil War.
Living in the northeast at the time everything here is more about the Revolution.

I make a trek to the battlefields every once in a while. Only an hour 15 or so to Gettysburg.

1620612498307.png

Welcome to the club! Please enjoy a doughnut and some coffee while you look about.

Thanks everyone. I found a game and I am gently being introduced to PvP by an old hand. It’s very exciting !

Back