Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

New Old Guy looking for opponents

T

Tchoup

Haven't played a CM PBEM in a long time but spent nearly a decade playing human opponents with CMx1.
I've spent a few weeks learning the new engine and am ready as I'll ever be to jump back in.
I've got CMBN (complete) and RT. Happy to play scenario or QB if its not too big.

Who's game?

:)

Thirteen years old engine..

If you had a child when Shock Force came out, there's a good chance your kid would start beating you in CM by now.

It's all relative ... I did in fact have kids the year SF1 came out .. it's been an insane blur ever since.

Haven't played a CM PBEM in a long time but spent nearly a decade playing human opponents with CMx1.
I've spent a few weeks learning the new engine and am ready as I'll ever be to jump back in.
I've got CMBN (complete) and RT. Happy to play scenario or QB if its not too big.

Who's game?

Ill give your a crack if you like..FYI..Im going on Holiday from the 6th to 21st Feb just so you know, i have fast return rate. Red thunder would suit me as its my least played module.

Ill give your a crack if you like..FYI..Im going on Holiday from the 6th to 21st Feb just so you know, i have fast return rate. Red thunder would suit me as its my least played module.
Titan, sounds great ... shoot me a PM with your contact info. I'll work up something in RT not too big ahead of your holiday.

Who's game?
Hello, after 10 years breake i decided to geyt back to CM series. My favourite is CM BB. We could play some PBEM games if You want! :)

Back