Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

New patches are now available for all Game Engine 4 titles except Red Thunder

Gnarly

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
We've just released new patches for the following games:

Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy

Combat Mission: Black Sea

Combat Mission: Shock Force 2

Combat Mission: Fortress Italy

Combat Mission: Final Blitzkrieg

The patch for Red Thunder will come out with the release of the Fire and Rubble module.

The fixes for each game vary. Most are minor bug fixes and TO&E fixes. The one fix that they are share is that infantry is less likely to leave good cover when under fire. Infantry will not rout toward known enemy units.

Caution is advised for existing saved games as always....

Interesting. I'll install it the same way as with the previous patch and hope it doesn't break my ongoing h2h game.

Interesting. I'll install it the same way as with the previous patch and hope it doesn't break my ongoing h2h game.

Make sure you talk to you opponent. One of you will need to save the game during the command phase, close the game and update it, then load the saved game, issue orders, then save and send to opponent.

We have already talked about it.

Thanks for a reminder on how to install the patch properly. Now I don't have to search for it.

Has anyone else noticed any glitches after patching? I patched all my CM games. They run fine, but when I open a game of CMBN the unit ID info for my units appear to be either CMBS or CMSF2 unit info. And my Brits all have "Luftwaffe" in their weapons window.

001.png

002.png

Last edited:
Could that possibly be a conflict with your mods? I loaded up a British file for myself and everything is labeled correctly.

Back