Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

New Year 2020 news from Battlefront

Oh ho! Throwing the ball back in my court eh? :)

I can take a hint from my wife but I pretend not to because her hints will only get me in trouble. Ha!

OK I'll spitball some here....
What we may see in 2020:
So far as I know
Rico is putting together a campaign style tournament.
Bootie was talking about doing something with the Scenario Depot or Proving Grounds and starting something like a Scenario of the Month similar to what The Blitz site does.

Maybe in the future.....
someone will have a tournament idea for, oh, say, A Scenario Designers Tournament.
connect the campaign/tournament to some sort of recruitment drive.
raffle of a pint at a local pub in, I don't know, Scotland or Wisconsin with your favorite FGM'er (Always wanted to have a pint while looking over the shores of Lake Michigan :cheerso:) (Lodging and transportation not included).
raffle of an FGM'er who could volunteer to tour guide a local area - like I've been to Gettysburg many times and belong to The Friends of the National Park there and would happy to organize a tour of the Battlefield which includes a free pint of the local lager. (Lodging and transportation not included)
I could tour guide New York City or the wine country on Long Island. (Lodging and transportation really not included)
organize a FGM convention
organize an FGM tour (I know I know, that never seems to work) @Ithikial
have contests such as the first newbie/lurker with 10 or less post to start a thread get's a ribbon kind 'o thang.
start a suggestion box

Blah blah blah.

Not much new info in that year ahead post though. Or maybe I'm overlooking something?

Appalachian? :D

Now yer talkin' :cheerso:

But I was thinking more of a Blue Point...;)

fix5cIC.jpg

Appalachian? :D
Here is an excellent Appalachian brewery that is only a few hours from Gettysburg.

My wife has a cousin near Warrenton. Pretty little town.
I'll be sure to have a pint when I go to visit.

Close to the battlefields of Bull Run (or Manassas if you're a Rebel).
Excellent park that too.

wJhm96a.jpg

Back