Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Noobie for Blacksburg, VA

J

Javaslinger

Hello one and all,

I'm a CMBN player from Virginia Tech. Chemistry grad student. Please don't ask about the game yesterday!

I've been getting some terrific tutelage from the one and only Fredrocker and the indomitable Daisy... Having a blast!

I also have the CMSF series, but I've barely scratched the paint on it...

I'm a new ladder member, so let me know if you're up for a game.

Thanks,

Ken (Javaslinger)

Tell me about it...I am a Tech Grad..(82)!!!! How are things in Blacksburg!?

Blacksburg is GREAT... I need to find a way to stay here when I'm done. I absolutely love this area. Lot's of hiking, backpacking, cycling, and kayaking... I may be a winter season CMBN player... :)

I used to go trout fishing in the Jefferson National Forrest..loved the hills and the seasons there. I need to make a pilgrimage back some day

Yo Ken! Welcome aboard the good ship FGM, pull up an ammo crate, have a seat and send me a CMBN game.

Ken is a class act and overall nice guy, I have enjoyed the two games we have played so far, and look forward to many others...

Welcome Ken, and enjoy

Welcome to the Club! I haven't got CMBN yet <sniff>, but hope to soon. Perhaps we'll meet on the battlefield then...have fun!

Back