Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Nort's Follies

This all started with some tacAI weirdness: One of my brummbärs took off "over the top" for unknown reasons and had its gun shot off. Since previous game experience showed that brummbärs are rather hard to kill, I charged over the top with all my heavies (this was my Schlieffen plan anyway, but I had it planned for later in the game) hoping that all Nort´s tubes were pointed at the brummbär, and that I could overcome his flank with sheer firepower. Of course the brummbär turned into an atom bomb the second my units crested the ridge suppressing them nicely so that they never even spotted an enemy unit until they were all dead... *groan* :)

This all started with some tacAI weirdness: One of my brummbärs took off "over the top" for unknown reasons and had its gun shot off. Since previous game experience showed that brummbärs are rather hard to kill, I charged over the top with all my heavies (this was my Schlieffen plan anyway, but I had it planned for later in the game) hoping that all Nort´s tubes were pointed at the brummbär, and that I could overcome his flank with sheer firepower. Of course the brummbär turned into an atom bomb the second my units crested the ridge suppressing them nicely so that they never even spotted an enemy unit until they were all dead... *groan* :)
Atom bomb is right. As the Brummbar cooks off, the pit it is in gets deeper.

Back