Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Off Ladder CMSF 2 Game

Nemesis

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I have just downloaded CMSF 2 with all the modules.

I am interested in an OFF LADDER blue on blue or red on red QB. This would be a large sized attack-defend type game. All other terms are certainly negotiable.

I know what I am doing in the WW2 games, but have no clue what I am doing in the modern games.

Is anyone game for a fight?

Thank you! Where do I save that file? Which folder?

Do you want to do a Red vs Red battle, War of Toyota Pickup? :)

Would LOVE to! But let me see what Gaz wants to do first. I only have time for one game.

Thats just the map file for you to look at - just bang it in your QB maps folder - is the dropbox link working????

That is the issue--I don't see the QB maps folder. Where is it on your computer?

Ugh. Just found it. The game installed parts of itself on TWO hard disks for some reason.

So you can see the Map in the dropbox link? You wont be able to see it on my computer - its on dropbox in the "Cloud"....

ahhh yeah - the maps and save game files go into your doucments folder - whihc is differasnt from CMBN.... fro some unknown reason....

Map looks good. I will attack. Send me your email addy via PM and I will set up.

Back