Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Official CMSF WIP Thread

E

Earl of Grey

Since somebody asked over at BFC and since I wanted to do it anyway, I have something else to share with you guys:

Pattern size should fit, colors coul be debatet but I compared both to an original issue rain jacket I own. Boots are meant to be the older 2000 model although they look more like the current 2005's.

Although it might not look like it, there's a lot of work going on:

flecktarn_wip_02.jpg

It's mainly detailing the basic uniform; as soon as that is done, I'll start with the vest and the helmet.

Here's a little action shot:

flecktarn_wip_03.jpg

basic uniform is more or less done, helmet is pretty much done, too. Question. Do you want the loops for attaching camouflage on the helmet or should I rather leave them off?

Another preview, getting closer all the time:

flecktarn_wip_04.jpg

Mapping is a catastrophe (sorry, Webwing!) but I think I nailed it down pretty well. Flags look odd becasue of that, but they won't get any better.

Taking much longer than anticipated, but I finally managed to do the camo loops on the helmet and finish the detail work on the rest of the uniform:

flecktarn_wip_05.jpg

Only the vest to finish now.

Back