Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Official sign ups

Sign ups are now closed. I may reach out to individuals if the rosters are too uneven. I will have the rosters in a new thread tonight (my time). Once those are nailed down, I will be able to have the Team World and Team USA threads locked down for only the appropriate teams. Shortly after that, the final rule set and scenarios will be released.
Thanks for the patience, I have had quite a bout with real life. Let's get moving!

Kacper

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
man that shield bashing would make me shit myself. it's so cool how things like that can make you lose a battle before it starts just mentally

Gunner

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Breaker Morant and Zulu. A couple of my top war movies.
Classic.

So many great lines in Breaker Morant.

Lord Kitchener: Needless to say, the Germans couldn't give a damn about the Boers. The diamonds and gold of South Africa they're after.
Major Bolton: They lack our altruism, sir.
Lord Kitchener: Quite.

Major Thomas: The barbarities of war are seldom committed by abnormal men. The tragedy of war is that these horrors are committed by normal men in abnormal situations.

Meat Grinder

FGM Brigadier
FGM MEMBER
Team USA:

Once the team threads are made private, and @Wellsonian releases the scenarios, I will begin assigning battles to each of you, including myself. More to come once we receive some privacy.

I'm working a bunch of overtime, starting tomorrow, 56 hours next week, so it may be week after next before I can fully fulfill my duties. Don't worry. I *will* get it done, and I fully expect Team USA to win, again.

Menofwar93

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
I heard from gunner that a member of team world has dropped out. I have BN but not FB, is it still possible for me to sign up or is FB a requirement?