Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

OGRE - HOA!

HOA_KSOP

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
@HOA_KSOP

Quite some time ago, I offered @HOA_KSOP a game of OGRE. It seems that I may have reneged on that offer.

Barry, here I am, hat in hand, to make good on it.

Give me until April 1st, to (re)learn to play the fu**ing game, and I will be glad to play you. ;-)

Okay, April 1st it is. Gives me a chance to re-learn the game myself in preparation for making you look foolish.

HOA_KSOP

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
In the (very) dim recesses of my brain, I seem to think I owned this game as a board game. Was it? (too lazy, er, busy to look up). Maybe I am thinking Car Wars.
Yeah, Mark, you are right, there were OGRE and a couple more after that one. I specifically remember two if not a third. I remember the first time I played it came down to the last turn....and I lost. Low rolled my AT gun (last one) and the OGRE knocked me out.

Meat Grinder

FGM Brigadier
FGM MEMBER
Okay, April 1st it is. Gives me a chance to re-learn the game myself in preparation for making you look foolish.

Be careful what you wish for... :devilish:

Most likely outcome is you will get ROFLStomped. Best case scenario is you provide me with some good footage for:

Either way, game on!