Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Operation Blau AAR

xmax

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Website
www.youtube.com
Enjoying your AAR series, what APP are you using to record the battles?

Thanks. I have two preinstalled apps. The first is Nvidia's GeForce Experience, which I usually use to record the screen, but for some reasons it doesn't work correctly with Graviteam. The second is Xbox Game Bar that works well.

HOA_KSOP

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Thanks. I have two preinstalled apps. The first is Nvidia's GeForce Experience, which I usually use to record the screen, but for some reasons it doesn't work correctly with Graviteam. The second is Xbox Game Bar that works well.
Thanks for that info. I just started watching your series, I am enjoying it. Keep up the good work!.

Bulletpoint

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Graphical question: I see you also experience the shadows of trees disappearing as you move the mouse. As seen at 01:26 here:

Anyone knows how to prevent this? I find it really distracting and killing immersion when I play ...

xmax

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Website
www.youtube.com
Graphical question: I see you also experience the shadows of trees disappearing as you move the mouse. As seen at 01:26 here:

Anyone knows how to prevent this? I find it really distracting and killing immersion when I play ...
I guess it is the engine problem. As soon as an object is out of the scene it doesn't block light anymore.