Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Operation Cerberus - closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kick ass you got the heroics. Shame the camera wasn't just to the left. You had a rebel LMG standing over you for a while, I initially thought it was Nathan. Got lucky.

Combat report – 23rd Nov, day 43

Mission brief here – http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/threads/23rd-november-sunday-op-12-30-gmt-note-time.21129/

Action report

As government forces continue to push west local command identified two strategic locations, a small airfield, Yankee, and a coastal village, X’ray. Osprey’s orders from the local command were to support government forces in securing one or both locations. Under command of Ithikial our 6 man team set off to support the attack on the airfield, once secure we headed south to support the attack on objective X’ray.

Whilst the first attack was successful, eventually, our support to securer the coastal village went astray. Approaching from the north, we had PRS forces between us and a small government force which had been able to secure the centre of the settlement. In the following engagement it became increasingly difficult to identify friend from foe. It’s not clear who fired first, but what ensued was a fierce blue on blue fire fight between Osprey and government forces resulting in casualties on both sides.

The following video is that story.

10 minutes in, yes, that's me cracking open a beer. Stay to the end of the video and watch the FGM team say 'Hi' to all...

Looking forward to the next encounter. Sign me up for explosives duty. :p

Sort of sums up me and Africa. :)
34548399.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back