Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Operation Windsor 2.0 (Now with trailer)

I think you are right Ithikial, however bear in mind many players seem to take a German centric stance so will probably be fine with it. How about Taming the lions.... Or something similar...

Update: Missions mostly 'laid out' so working on AI plans and briefings. (In between slaying monsters in Witcher 3).

I hope to have something to test in June(ish) so I guess I'm asking for volunteers.

Unfortunately for the second half of the campaign can probably only really be tested by people playing through the whole thing as it relies heavily on forces on both sides already being depleted to a varied extent. I may need some people who don't mind playing all missions through as a part of a campaign file.

Yeah it took me some time to get my head around layers! Useful once you work them out, but a strange concept to begin with.

If you'd still like volunteers Ithikial slap my name down on the list.

Yeah it took me some time to get my head around layers! Useful once you work them out, but a strange concept to begin with.

If you'd still like volunteers Ithikial slap my name down on the list.

Cheers Odin. Getting close. Will be a campaign to test. No point testing individual scenarios - especially the second half - since they are designed to be heavily dependent on carryover of surviving units on both sides.

... and I've seriously run into the limit of my PS abilities. If counters took all day, this is doing to be a nightmare and grind everything to a halt. My volunteer PS Map Maker from the BF forums is MIA. (Last I heard RL issues).

Any artwise people out there with PS skills can help create two maps template maps I can use as a background for all the campaign tac map briefings? All scaled etc just need to 'do the art' if that makes sense.

Spent good part of the weekend finishing up AI plans for this. Only two missions to go and then start piecing it altogether. If there's any volunteers out there to look over the briefing texts for typos etc, and also general thoughts please let me know.

... and I've seriously run into the limit of my PS abilities. If counters took all day, this is doing to be a nightmare and grind everything to a halt. My volunteer PS Map Maker from the BF forums is MIA. (Last I heard RL issues).

Any artwise people out there with PS skills can help create two maps template maps I can use as a background for all the campaign tac map briefings? All scaled etc just need to 'do the art' if that makes sense.

Still need help with this?

Send what you have on over and I'll help you out. Probably best to set up a db folder.

You've got an invite to a dropbox. I'm only after maps which match the CMBN official style so I've included the CMBN(CW) template psds. (Sorry about the download).

Campaign Briefing (Op Map / Tac Map)
The jpegs showing the Canadian attack are included for scale referencing. For the Campaign briefing I need to pretty much try and replicate these in the tactical map window for the player, outlining the movements of the infantry and armour battalions.

Scenario Tac Maps
For individual tac maps for each of the missions I need two. One that covers the 'North Map' (Caprpquet village) and the 'South Map' (hangers, air strip and control complex). The entire campaign takes place somewhere on these two master maps. The CMBN editor screenshots are provided for reference.

I've included all the draft briefings and the flow of the campaign there as well for reference if required.

Any help appreciated. Cheers again.

Perfect. Using the templates makes things a lot easier. No worries on the download size. I would have had to download the templates from the BFC repo anyway since I deleted them after I finished my scenario awhile back. I'll take a look through the files tonight and let you know if I have any questions.

Perfect. Using the templates makes things a lot easier. No worries on the download size. I would have had to download the templates from the BFC repo anyway since I deleted them after I finished my scenario awhile back. I'll take a look through the files tonight and let you know if I have any questions.
Cheers mate much appreciated.

Many thanks for @Rambler for stepping out to help a beleaguered campaign designer out. Maps are awesome. Getting very close to testing now. @Bootie - Give that FGM'er a medal. :D

Putting the shout out for testers.*
* You'll need CMBN with all modules, upgraded to 3.0 and the Vehicle Pack.

And to give you the sense of the scale.
TacMap_zpsvcmj0l8c.png~original

Back