Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Opponent for CMFB

Dopkset

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello! Looking for an opponent for CMFB custom scenario, preferably large to medium sized medium engagement battle but open to options.
Can play any faction.

Hello! Looking for an opponent for CMFB custom scenario, preferably large to medium sized medium engagement battle but open to options.
Can play any faction.
Would you be interested in playing the Rollbahn D campaign with units set to Green veterancy? Rest of factors untouched.
1 house rule - no area targetting with vehicles unless previously had a full spot on a contact there the turn before.
you choose faction

Is there a historical event that you are trying to replicate? B/c other than Kasserine Pass in North Africa, I am struggling to think of a battle (much less a campaign) where all green troops (US) were the norm? (Granted...I am not a very thorough military historian)

And I am not sure how using (only) them will improve my tactical skills?

Don't get me wrong...I am not one of those "Wehrmacht fan boys" who only wants every battle to be another Kursk, so they can have King Tigers and every other exotic vehicle. I have no issue with "strict rarity" rules, or other setups, that replicate a historical battle. But running around with poorly performing troops just to "see what happens?" isn't something that appeals to me. Sorry...

Back