Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Opponents of Herroberst

H

Herroberst63

Having trouble with dropbox, your files and my return files are in there but it doesn't seem to be sending or receiving. Working on it. Any ideas?

Hmm, that's strange. I'm not appearing to have any problems on my end. (Have a couple other PBEM games going) My friend had an issue with CMHelper opening on his wrong monitor which was another issue that he was able to fix. I'm not sure. Any more details you can give? Maybe someone else can help?

I'll take a look and find some stuff and make sure everything is working... I'll report back tomorrow.

Okay, I went ahead and made sure you were still in the dropbox and the files were all good. Last one was from the 12th. Is this with your other opponents as well?

And if in doubt, you can always move the files manually from the BF game folders to dropbox...

I do that on my work laptop, on which I can't run CMH...

Thank you. Seems to be working. Have sent back files today and files should be uptodate. If I owe you one let me know I'll get right on it.

My last turn is waiting on our dropbox.. we can end our battle if you want..

Yeah, DB is working now but the reason I haven't returned is work; however, I will be turning turns at a furious rate over the holiday weekend. Let me know if you want to finish online. Apologies for delay but things a bit chaotic where I work.

It's no problem for me. I don't mind how long it takes because I got plenty of other stuff to keep me busy anyway. Thanks for letting us know though! @Herroberst63

This is for a new game? Maybe resend dropbox invite and file.

Back