Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Opponet wanted

• Thread starter Rolling Thunder
  • Start date
R

Rolling Thunder

New here and I'm guessin this is where to go?
Looking for someone who may want to set a date where we might set aside a few hours
and hardecore Pmeb. Am retired so schedule is open, just thought someone may want to do a game over a few set sessions rather than drag it out over a email or two a day.
Then again, maybe I'm the only one with no life.:playball:

I haven't tried a PBEM of CMBN, yet and would like to.

I thought it would be quicker to just select a stock scenario and have at it. Any side, any scenario. My email is j.riggins@bresnan.net

I only have evenings for turns and I'm mountain time. I'll select or you can. I just need an email address if I'm selecting.
I just noticed your in Denver. I'm in Casper.

Herroberst accepts your challenge

Send file of choice to nelsonv1945@hotmail.com which is my new computer which handles the new games. I play CMx1 on my old computer and use victor_nelson@comcast.net for that.

For that matter anyone looking for a game can send files to me as well.... compliment of the high command :)

Herroberst

Im tied up the next few days but may manage something Monday or Tuesday if thats any use? Oops... just noticed your in the US... may be time zone issues though?

I is retired, time has no meaning for me, other than dinner time, nap time, cash my pension check time, and the required snuggle time with the boss.

According to the handy dandy world clock, I'm 6 hrs behind ya, so whenever momma lets you is fine with me. I would consider it an honor to test myself against the Brit who started this thing.

What time you available to play from on Mon/Tues? If your out of bed by say 10am... thats 4pm my time.... that would be good. :)

I'm actually out of bed by 6am,old habits die hard.

But then that's why God invented naps.

Back