Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Panzer Corps 2 - Field Marshal Edition PC $51.00

OK. I was just trying to get some information out. I thought this site was populated by people that like strategy games and would enjoy getting this game. I'm assuming you're making a point. Do I need to keep my opinions to myself from now on?

Nope. Your point is made.
Your thinking that there are several here that would enjoy getting this game is correct, as the other Panzer Corps 2 topic clearly indicates.
It's just that I'm not sure we are all going to rush over to CDKeys, as you have more or less recommended, since it is not really significantly better than other sellers.
Just another source for those who might prefer it to Steam. That's worth noting.

Last edited:
OK. I was just trying to get some information out. I thought this site was populated by people that like strategy games and would enjoy getting this game. I'm assuming you're making a point. Do I need to keep my opinions to myself from now on?
Thanks for the sharing the intel Monk, always handy to know another trusted source. If you've had a good experience with them that speaks volumes.

Thx for the post. Checked the price in South Pacific Pesos (Oz $) and the Field Marshall edition was 25% cheaper than Steam! Sweet!

• Love
Reactions: mTk
Yea!! Been a while since I've played this, but just watched a You Tube (see below) by The Historical Gamer describing a new DLC. I went over to steam and discovered
there were three DLC that had slipped past me. Can't have that, so purchased them all for a bout $20. There was also a large patch available.
The more exciting news is that Slitherine has announced PC2 will be going to the Pacific in a big way shortly. No release date provide but it sounds like the project is well
under way. Lots of new stuff coming with that one. Check the Steam website for a list of details.
----

Back