Panzer General 2/3D

Sempai

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Does anyone has an idea where to get the scenario list/campaign path of the original game? Best with overview maps of the scenarios if possible. And is there a place/source/website, whatever, where one can get a working version for W7, W8 and W10?

Greetings

Sempai

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello johnsilver! Thank You for the advice! Found Open General before some longer time and was disappointed. Not long ago I found by chance a site where one can download the original Panzer Generals (and some other gems of old days). I even found a site where all scenario maps are shown. Sadly I have to find the link again since my bookmark list is almost endless. Nevertheless I´ll check Your suggestions.

Greetings

Sempai

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank You both for the effort!

@Alpha2: In the past I downloaded it from there but it wasn´t the original anymore. I kept it somewhere for the maps but I´m not able to find it. So I was glad to find the above mentioned site.

@Shorker: Yes, but I don´t want to buy it again. The site I mentioned You get it for free. Hope I find it again (in my bookmark list).

Greetings

Shorker

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Thank You both for the effort!

@Alpha2: In the past I downloaded it from there but it wasn´t the original anymore. I kept it somewhere for the maps but I´m not able to find it. So I was glad to find the above mentioned site.

@Shorker: Yes, but I don´t want to buy it again. The site I mentioned You get it for free. Hope I find it again (in my bookmark list).

Greetings
Ah, OK! Good luck! :) (y)