Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Patents you wished, you thought of?

Afraid of the coming Apocalypse? This shield will protect you should a nuclear bomb ever be dropped in your area. According to its patent, all you need to do is to dig a hole and unfold the Portable Nuclear Shield over your head and you will be free from its harmful contaminants. Hopefully you’re good at digging fast!

Don't forget your shovel !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiccup treatment device:

Hiccups can be troublesome and if drinking lots of water or holding your breath do not seem to work, this 2003-patented hiccup treatment might help. For persistent hiccups that last for 48 hours or more you can supposedly have them zapped away with a small electric shock. While drinking water, the electrodes placed along a metal rod will be used to shock your vagus and phrenic nerves to stop the hiccup.

I find it works best when one uses an extension cord, and just plug it in! ;)

The Beerbrella:

According to its inventor, the beerbrella can be attached to a beverage container in order to shade it from the direct rays of the sun…or the rain…or whatever you want to shade your drink from.

I am buying this one, one can never be over protective of one's beer!

Afraid of the coming Apocalypse? This shield will protect you should a nuclear bomb ever be dropped in your area. According to its patent, all you need to do is to dig a hole and unfold the Portable Nuclear Shield over your head and you will be free from its harmful contaminants. Hopefully you’re good at digging fast!

Don't forget your shovel !

Geez Numberz , you'd need a couple of mates help you dig a hole big enough to get in .. ??! .. :kilroy:

Geez Numberz , you'd need a couple of mates help you dig a hole big enough to get in .. ??! .. :kilroy:

Your right there sir, if the ground was soft....but living here the top soil is only a few inches deep in places and I need the following equipment!

Back