Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Patrol Ops 3.0 - Chernarus map now on server

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I've ported Patrol ops 3.0 over to the Chernarus map and uploaded to the server. It's only NATO at this time and I've edited the transfer so I'm expecting some bugs. Please feel free to play it, you'll need the A3 Map pack MOD active. Post any issues in this thread and if you can, please include screen shots.

Wonder if it would be possible to get the DayZ standalone version.

I don't know anything about DayZ. I had a look around the web and couldn't find a download. It looked like they'd stopped supporting it? If you drop a link we can have a look, do some testing etc.

DayZ standalone is standalone. ie a totally separate game you have to buy a license for. We cannot run it on our ArmA 3 server.

DayZ mod is a mod for ArmA 3 which we can run on our server but is still in beta afaik.

I don't know why but this version on the server no longer utilises the Chernarus map. It defaults to the Altis map. The exact same PBO on my local system runs it as Chernarus. @ Spear, has anything changed? I've tried reloading the PBO file and it makes no difference, it still runs as Altis.

I will need to test it out tonight. However the server does reset back to Patrol Ops altis every day at 10am GMT when it reboots not sure if this is what you are seeing?

Maybe. I select the map, select the mission but it says Altis and then runs Altis. I'll double check the PBO file I've uploaded is correct, but I'm sure it's the same one that runs on Chernarus. It also used to work, so maybe it is the reset.

Back