Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

PBEM CMBS

Hibneryt

FGM Private
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi! I'm looking for opponent for small scale battle. Meeting engagement and no pre planned arty. ;) ah, And I'm not sending back files so often; maybe 3-4 per week.

I'll take you up on it! I'm new here and have never played a multiplayer CM game. How do you typically do PBEM?

*also, I have Black Sea. Not Shock Force or Afghanistan...

Yes, Black Sea is on the table :) I'm sorry, but I don't really understand what do you mean by "typically do PBEM" ? You mean if I'm using mail or cmhelper? If yes, I'm used to cmhelper.

I've never played a CM multiplayer game - only single-player. But I'm here to try the multiplayer. So...that said, I've never heard of CM helper but I'm on my way to see how it works. I'll be right back! Haha.

If you still have problem with it, we can go with mail also. There is absolutely no problem!

Just downloaded it. Nice. I was reading the instructions and I think it may be best if you start this game because that way you can create the dropbox folder and share with me. I have a dropbox account already. What will you need from me to share a new folder?

Write me pm with your e-mail which is connected to your dropbox (that's how I can find You and allow You to use shared folder) and also if You have some wishes according to battle. I will start a game tomorrow!

Okay. Email: 4rnnr_as@zoomtown.com

I typically like playing as Blue Force. However, I really don't care. This being my first MP game I don't have the highest expectations for victory. Haha. I like that you said no pre-planned artillery. Also, maybe also consider Electronic Warfare Strength set to none or low. I don't want too many handicaps.
Do you want to set parameters on what types of formations we have (armored, motorized, light inf...)?

Good to see you both jump into this. Make sure you discuss Ladder and non-Ladder games before you start. Basically, a Ladder game establishes your success record as a FGM player and is a very competitive thing. Non-Ladder matches are never recorded and just for fun.

Here is the Ladder Thread - http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/cm2-ladder.376/

The match winner posts Ladder results using the "Forms" button on the FGM top menu bar.

Back