PBEM Combat Mission Afrika Korps. Opponent needed.

D

DraconianPL

Is somebody willing to play CMAK, or possibly CMBB?

D

DraconianPL

Sure, I could use another game, do you have anything in mind?
I usually play 2000 pts. (occasionally 3000 or 5000). Meeting engagement (sometimes attack/defence). Map settings: village, moderate tree coverage, small hills. I’m quite adaptable anyway :)

S

seel

Choose your side, game etc. and send it over. What is your email?

Sempai

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Ah, fine! SEEL already took You on! I would as well but currently aren´t able to do so. If I´m better in a few weeks or so - and You should interested yet - we could start something. If CMBB or CMAK is of no matter for me. I play both.

Greetings and welcome at FGM! :)

D

DraconianPL

Good to see that there are still many people playing CMx1. I currently play 3 games (including the one with seel), and I guess this is more than enough. But please, let me know when you will be able to fight another battle. It will always be a pleasure to face new opponent ;)

Sempai

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello Draconian, could You drop me a mail, please? So I get Your adress for possible future battles? I have some problems with the internet lately. Opening the given options don´t work currently. And if possible write something as FGM or CMx1 in the title bar, please! So I don´t delete the message unread.

Greetings :)

D

DraconianPL

Sure Sempai, here it is jaksa [at] poczta [dot] fm . I didn't delate anything. Feel free to write to me. I usually check SPAM folder befeore delate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sempai

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank You! Have secured the adress. Don´t wonder - I have changed Your adress form into one bots (hopefully) don´t follow.

Greetings :)

U

Unteroffizier Braun

Hello DraconianPL.
I am always ready to add another CMAK or CMBB game. Let me know anytime at; loganbrown1783@gmail.com.

Best Regards,
Unteroffizier Braun
7./GR(mot,)GD USA