Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

PBEM Opponents wanted - CMCW or other

G. Smiley

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I have capacity for 1-2 (1 larger/playing more active side, 2 smaller/playing less active side) more PBEM games. I prefer a frequency of one or more turns per day. I am based in the CET time zone and.

Scenarios only, no QB's, sorry.

I would very much like to play the CMCW 'Mittelaschenbach' scenario. Happy to take either side.

Would also consider other CMCW, CMSF2 or CMRT (pref. FR) scenarios. Maybe any of the following (I'm fine with any side)?

CMCW:
Grieshof Meet and Greet

CMSF2:
Ambush in al-Fubar
Jisrah Shugur
UK Cain and Abel
USMC Rahadnak Valley Search (a long one!)
USMC Circle the Wagons

CMRT Fire & Rubble:
FR Feierabend
FR Against the Odds
FR Last King of Berlin
FR Mit Karacho

I haven't played any of the above.

Not keen on more or less complicated house rules, but suggest pre-planned artillery and air strikes allowed only by Attacker in Attack/Assault scenarios (and by noone in Meeting Engagements/Probes).

I prefer to play on Iron but not rigid on that (at least Warrior however).

Last edited:
Good to hear,

which games do you play? Would you have a pick/preference between the scenarios I listed?

I have all 3 of those games with all the modules for them

I have no preference, if you have a scenario you really want to play then we can play that one

I have all 3 of those games with all the modules for them

I have no preference, if you have a scenario you really want to play then we can play that one
Thanks, great - if you please PM me your email address I’ll set something up and send a Dropbox invite.

Hello Smiley
I have all three title and I also favor Scenarios.
if you still can take one more game, how about FR Against the Odds, I can take any side.

I am also open to all the scenarios you mentioned . But I have played a PBEM game FR Mit Karacho as Axis side already. I finished FR Last King of Berlin in Single player mode. FYI, due to the current bridge crossing bug, it can be very frustrate to make your taskforce to cross the bridge intact.

Thank you

Hi Chibot,
thanks for responding!

I actually just started a game of FR Against the Odds with the gentleman posting above. It looks like a great scenario but fyi it involves river crossings as well.

Without mentioning any spoilers or details, can you just let me know if you found FR Mit Karacho a good H2H scenario? If not perfectly balanced, do both sides have a chance of winning, and was it a fun/interesting one?

I need to wait a day or a few day before starting something new to see where I am - I have a game that is close to being finished. Weary of previous experiences, I don't want to over-extend myself... I'll get back to you and hear if you are still interested!

Hello Smiley
I have all three title and I also favor Scenarios.
if you still can take one more game, how about FR Against the Odds, I can take any side.

I am also open to all the scenarios you mentioned . But I have played a PBEM game FR Mit Karacho as Axis side already. I finished FR Last King of Berlin in Single player mode. FYI, due to the current bridge crossing bug, it can be very frustrate to make your taskforce to cross the bridge intact.

Thank you
Hi again,

how about a game of FR Feierabend? If ok, send me a PM with your email and I'll set it up and send you a Dropbox invite.

Back