Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[PIC GALLERY] Cops

You think we look alike, give us a call on the phone and you will have to ask which one is speaking. Even his mother can't tell us apart over the phone. And while it isn't exactly alike, our handwriting is very similar also. While commiserating with a Buddy one day, I remarked, "Why in the world would my son choose being a policeman as an occupation?" He looked at me and said, "That's a strange question to come from a man who enlisted in the USMC while still in high school, for a ticket straight to Vietnam. Seems the fruit didn't fall far from the tree!" All I could do was shake my head in recognition of the truth.

Thanks Luis, I have trouble with sizing pics.

Yes mTk, Mill Valley is just the kind of place I wanted my son working. When I heard he was being pursued by that police force upon graduation, I was ecstatic. When compared to places like Oakland or San Francisco, I count my blessings daily.

They just cut the Mill Valley PD Motor Officers from 2 to 1. My son is now the sole motor officer in town. And since the other officer was senior, he got to pick which bike he wanted first. That meant my son had to drive the Harley. Now that there's only one, he now gets to drive the BMW, and is he happy. It's a lot more comfortable to spend all day on it. He's on a 12 hr shift and since he gets to use the bike for commuting, he spends almost 14 hours a day driving, he's glad to have the more comfortable ride.

Thai police commandos take a rest during an anti-terrorist exercise at Crime Suppression Division in Bangkok, Thailand.-
ALANA_zpse1c78ef7.jpg

Urban italian cops on scooters..........

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

Photos taken in 2008 whilst on holiday.

Steve

Back