Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Poll – Competition Preference

What's the next type of competition would you like to join in...

• Campaign – Using a strategic map units to create tactical battles

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Tournament – Using new scenarios designed specifically for tournament

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Tournament – Quick Battles, players choose troops, with everyone using the same map.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Multiplayer – Two or more players on each team playing on a single large map

• None – Just play single scenarios against other FGM members

• Total voters
I would say something like "How about a tour from the beaches of Normandy to the Eagle's Nest." ;)
Completely given up on that but at one stage was going to be a penciled in trip for summer 2020. So much for that and lucky no money changed hands! :p I think the double whammy of Brexit and COVID killed any chance of that tour.

In the UK they're talking about September before the country is vaccinated, and we're ahead of Europe at the moment. @Ithikial & @Gunner, 14 weeks in one of these travelling France, Holland and Germany..... sexy!!! :oops: :ROFLMAO:
I've seen enough zombie films, I'll be fine. ;)

Australia only starts vaccinating front line workers and the most vulnerable next month. Initially they were going to wait until March but the UK strain pushed up timetables a touch. That was pretty much on purpose. Given across the whole country we're unlucky if there's more than three new cases a day (most likely return travellers already in quarantine) we have time and capacity to sit back and watch other guinea pigs countries go first and see what happens when they start injections. *cough* Norway *cough*

Brutal assessment I know but probably true. :(

Given across the whole country we're unlucky if there's more than three new cases a day (most likely return travellers already in quarantine) we have time and capacity to sit back and watch other guinea pigs countries go first and see what happens when they start injections. *cough* Norway *cough*

Brutal assessment I know but probably true. :(

Not much choice here but to get the vaccine into the population as soon as possible, we've lost two friends of the family and know more who have had it, and thankfully, recovered. Sadly this pandemic has displayed today's 'British' culture and it's a long way from from the spirit of bygone years, entitled and self-absorbed seems to have replaced fellow-man and greater good :confused:. So it's legislate to try and manage the stupid, since when should any Government have to have laws to force people to be considerate of others.

A while ago I had a lot of holiday days to take, I did a 4 day week for about 3 months, loved it :love:. That was before everyone had work mobiles and laptops and it was much easier to be out of the office and away from emails.

Back