Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

**NSFW** Possibly "light-hearted commentary" around our current democratic situation...

Z

Zinzan

(Apologies to anyone who has no interest/knowledge of UK/Europe politics)

I'm posting this for "fun & frolics" (satire typically) - no commentary on "REAL WORLD" politics is meant.
(So lets keep this off political parties or actual religion)

Copy of chat with some very old friends (Their names are redacted to protect their reputations)
- - - -
Q: "If the government are going to ban the bad choices we make, who will be left for us to elect? "
A1: "Zinzan for PM, at least that way it should be amusing."
A2: "If he bans 'Love Island' I'd vote for him"
A3 (Zinzan): "Deal Done, if I become PM I pledge to ban "Love Island" (fine print: as the 3rd thing I'll do.......) "
A4: "Is that before or after declaring yourself 'Lord Protector'? "
A5 (Zinzan): "I'm not impatient - MY GOVERNMENT can "voluntarily & of their volition" announce my new formal title of "Grand Emperor of All Time, etc, etc, etc...." in their own time - it's NOT a priority."
- - - - -

I'm NOT sorry for this insight into my warped reality, but then I like it here - they know me. (Errr.... too true for my/our comfort...) :eek:

If that was the main objective, : Banning Love Island : what chance have we all got, There are more important things than this I am thinking

I refer my honoured friend to the answer I gave some moments ago
"I'm not impatient - MY GOVERNMENT can "voluntarily & of their volition" announce my new formal title of "Grand Emperor of All Time, etc, etc, etc...." in their own time - it's NOT a priority."

If he bans Love Island he will lose many friends on here......they will just not own up to it...........:sofa::sofa::sofa:

Yup, that would be incliuded in the etc titles .... Y'know "Lord of all he surveys, Protector of the People, Genarillismo for Life, King Zinzan the Ultimate.... :)

Back