Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Question about Combat Mission Add-ons

Livedhealerman

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
So the game is naturally pricey, I just dropped 110 american dollars on Normandy, got everything that is offered. But I thought of a problem, I have 3 others "Red Thunder" "Final Blitzkrieg" and "Black Sea" and I only have the base games. Buying each individual addon would end up costing me quite a lot of money, whereas purchasing the bundles would save me money. The main issue being that, I already own the base game and would essentially be paying for it twice.

I suppose my question is this, is there any way to bundle just the add-ons? Without the base game's inclusion? Or would I have to purchase the whole set to take advantage of the bundle's discount?

Thank You in advance!

@Livedhealerman
The CMBN big bundle has nothing to do with the other games. (RT-$60.00, FB-$60.00, BS-$60.00+10.00 for vehicle pack, Fortress Italy Big Bundle - $95.00, and ShockForce2 Big Bundle-$125.00). They should be viewed as totally separate. You will need to purchase each one individually as far as I know. Quite a lot of cash we know. We have all spend this amount or more keeping up with the "joneses'' so to speak. Afghanistan is the cheapest at $25.00.

Depends on what your flavor of war is. For most of us it is everything. Maybe there is a huge bundle out there that rolls it all into one that I dont know of. Not sure.

version 4 upgrade bundle, but wouldn't be any good if your buying a games now has they would be at version 4 on purchase.
@Livedhealerman most of us here bought the games on day one and got the upgrades and modules as they came along over the last 10+ years so it wasn't has hard. I just bought the CMSF 2 bundle with all the bells and whistles just today so I know your pain.

But I thought of a problem, I have 3 others "Red Thunder" "Final Blitzkrieg" and "Black Sea" and I only have the base games. Buying each individual addon would end up costing me quite a lot of money

There are currently no addons for CMFB and CMRT... so maybe the amount of money isn't that big.

Back