Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

questions re: re-crewing abandoned vehicles

P

professional.xmaz

Is this even possible? I ask because in CMFI + GL I have more than one tank crew that's bailed out. At first I could direct their fallback direction - now that they've stabilized enough to not fall back, I want them to get back in their tanks (one is immobilized, the other has superficial damage).

Their flags are grayed out and it says they're broken. They can't receive movement commands.

I'd normally assume the obvious - except that some of my broken infantry squads are still in the fight obeying orders.

What gives?

Is this even possible? I ask because in CMFI + GL I have more than one tank crew that's bailed out. At first I could direct their fallback direction - now that they've stabilized enough to not fall back, I want them to get back in their tanks (one is immobilized, the other has superficial damage).

Their flags are grayed out and it says they're broken. They can't receive movement commands.

I'd normally assume the obvious - except that some of my broken infantry squads are still in the fight obeying orders.

What gives?
Sounds like their still in a panic. You can re-crew AFVs after they settle down a bit. As long as the AFV isn't completely KOed. Even broken units can re-crew as long as their status isn't panic.

Edit to add, make sure to recrew the AFV the crew came from. They cant recrew somebody else's AFV even if its the same type.

Last edited:
Back