Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Rate the 5 battles

olaf

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Enjoyed them all. I reckon everyone signing up for the CW one should know in briefing whether they are the hammer or the nail.

JTimo

FGM MEMBER
if the Russian player knew what he needs to win, maybe they would be more into it.
That was my thought as well. Then again, the final results tell me I shouldn’t have felt that way. Even after some initial decisions put me in an early hole, I now think some later play could have given me a better chance to get that additional kill or two that would have given a better result.

SlySniper

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Battle 5 somewhat did and did not play out like I anticipated.

I wanted the battle to end with the towers in question as to being captured or not.

The problem with that was , the only way to achieve it is to wipe the Russians out.

I could have made it clear as to how hard it would be for the Russian and that might have helped a little.

The other problem appears too many teams achieved that goal. Most did it in the last turn or two.

If I had shortened the battle by 5 minutes. The Russian survivors would had been more inconsistent as to results between the players as to what they had left and many likely would have the towers still.

But to win, all that was needed for the Russian was take out a Bradley, or hold onto a tower or kill approx. 10 US solders.

So for the Russians, it was a game of one well placed round could have made the difference.

I do agree, It was too one sided and I did not allow the Russian to flex his talents enough to make it good for playing that side.
I will try to remember that in future builds.

JTimo

FGM MEMBER
Most enjoyable was the first where the Ukies were on defense with some offensive options. #4 & #2 were tied for second best as they gave both players some options. Finally #3, then #5. These last two depended on how patient the attacker was as a player. Patience kept their casualty count low, and let the late arriving Bradley’s finish the job.

SlySniper

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Well, battle 3 did work out for two Russian players by them Rushing troops into the woods and taking the US on in there. So I think the Russians did have one option in that battle as to decisions, but yes, that battle was strongly influenced by the US player play also.

sspoom

FGM MEMBER
I enjoyed the unique challenges that each battle provided.
The format is great in that in unbalanced battles you don't need to win.....
just lose by less than you're competitors