RAW - GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENTS & CHAT

Sempai

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

Dear RAW participants,

Please, check the RAW threads regulary from now on - means Your HQs and the General Announcements thread!
Further check if all of You can live with the side I have chosen for them! And finally check if Your e-mail adress is shown and up to date!

Last edited:

Sempai

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
A short explanantion since I noticed lately one could misunderstand the meaning of "Rats" for the allies: I named the campaign "Rats & Wolfs Campaign" because of the Desert Rats (Allies) and the Wolfpacks (Axis). So I hope nobody got it in the wrong neck!

Further I´m almost done with the HQs. Maybe You commanders start to check them the coming days. The amount of forces for the OP can change a bit yet. I have to re-check this yet.

Greetings :)

Sempai

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
So the pairs for the 1st battle of the Poland part of RAW are as follows:
Crossroad Sector: Uffz.BRAUN vs SEEL
3 Bridges Sector: SPHINX vs BERT BLITZKRIEG
Chucrch Sector: YAMA vs STOFFEL

U

Unteroffizier Braun

Results; Poland Crossroads.
Uffz. Braun Axis 87%, Seel Allies 13%. Total Victory Axis.

Sempai

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Good Day, Commanders!

It seems I have to remind You that the CMx1 result tables aren´t important for RAW. What is important is to reach the goals/objectives mentioned in the intros I send with the setup files and what is in similar manner to read at the concerning HQs. The CM/TM alone decides if that objectives are reached/fulfilled or not.
And therefor I need ALWAYS ALL YOUR BATTLE FILES!!!

Greetings

Last edited:
U

Unteroffizier Braun

It looks like my declaration of victory may have been premature basing it upon the game score and not mission objectives. I have a feeling I may be printing a retraction soon.

Cheers,
Uffz. Braun