FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
Usually plays single player.

Campaign Theme Song (Not very original)

With the release of CMSF2, The Few Good Men are running a narrative driven campaign. As the conventional war nears its end and NATO forces approache Damascus, a multinational force attempts to encircle the capital city from the south. The remnants of the Syrian regime’s forces are ready to fight on while the start of an insurgency begins.

Fight a narrative based campaigns using the full suite of forces from the CMSF2 game family. Story driven elements and differing overall campaign objectives for both sides that are unknown to your opponents. Interested?

Campaign Rules and FAQ can be found here:
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/threads/campaign-rules.25360/

Post below to sign up and with which side you are interested in serving. FGM Patreons get first pick.
https://www.patreon.com/bootie

Last edited:

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
Sign up has commenced. We are looking for 5 players for each side. I will require an overall commander for both sides. They will need to be on the forums at least once every couple of days.

The following FGM Patreon's get first dibs on which side they wish to fight for:
@mcmortison, @poesel71 , @rocketman, @Sgt Grunt, @A Canadian Cat, @sspoom

Don't be scared with going Syria. Remember the campaign has different victory conditions for both sides and is mostly urban combat based.

The work for the campaign is virtually all done so we will likely commence within the week.

Last edited:

Denis the Menace

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
drouin.denis@bbox.fr
I am truly interested, whatever side, whatever mission.
I will aslo look how to become a patron. It's been some time I enjoy this company of fine gentlemen !

DoubleD

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
I don't yet own CMSF2, but I am interested in the campaign. Are any packs needed, NATO, British forces etc. for the campaign?

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
I don't yet own CMSF2, but I am interested in the campaign. Are any packs needed, NATO, British forces etc. for the campaign?
All forces are being used in this campaign. Variety is the spice of life. I haven't taken non-ownership of the modules into account when designing this campaign. From our FGM Census of game ownership, those members that own CMSF (at least before the upgrade) generally also owned all modules.

Playing as Syria you may get away with the base game since you can now play opponents using forces from modules you don't own yourself.

Z

Zaba

I would love to participate if there is room left when the Patreon´s choose. I prefer the Syrian side but I'm happy playing where it's needed