Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
Usually plays single player.
Okay we've got more than enough players just need some preferred sides for people and for @A Canadian Cat to give us his preference as the last Patreon.

@Nathangun - The overall commander probably has a bit more work to do than the on the ground commander. I'll be communicating with those two almost exclusively (unit moves etc) once we get underway and you'll need to check in at least every few days on the forums in case there are any things you need to answer.

JTimo

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Any room left? Prefer Syrian side.

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
I do not have a preference. Fit me in wherever I'm needed - other than overall commander, I don't want to do that.
Thanks Canadian Cat. Sent you to NATO... That's all the Patreon's done.

Everyone else please let me know a preference for which side you wish to take part in. Also I need volunteers to the overall commander for each side. It won't be painful but you will need to at least take a look at the boards once every couple of the days and be responsible for sending me campaign movements and orders etc.

JTimo

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I’ve been Patreon for over a year now. Hadn’t responded to the Patren email, so that’s on me and I understand if you don’t have a spot.

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
I'll step in anyway, I like that sort of thing.
Seems like people putting their hands up to be the overall commanders are as rare as hens teeth. Your in. I'll sort out postings to everyone HQ's when I get home from work tonight. Please have a casual real of all the material posted. The Syrians will need to undertake some deployments and make some choices before we get underway. More once you are in your private HQ bunker/house/tent.

Denis the Menace

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
drouin.denis@bbox.fr

Everyone else please let me know a preference for which side you wish to take part in. Also I need volunteers to the overall commander for each side. It won't be painful but you will need to at least take a look at the boards once every couple of the days and be responsible for sending me campaign movements and orders etc.

Why not the Syrians ! NATO otherwise if it helps.

I am not sure I have enough free time (and experience) for being CiC

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
@JTimo as a patreon I've placed you into the last spot on the Syrian side.

We need an overall commander for NATO before we get underway. Will be required to check the boards at least once every couple of days once we get underway and organise movement orders sorted etc. (Really really easy since it's just point to point nodes).

To those that are down on the pending list - first one to put their hand up.
@Hapless
@Denis the Menace
@DoubleD
@Zaba
@Vartuoosi

If we see some clambering for the final spot I may be able to squish one more player into each side. I'm just mindful of actually having a player count that allows for all to have a game to play.

Rico

FGM Lieutenant General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com

We need an overall commander for NATO before we get underway. Will be required to check the boards at least once every couple of days once we get underway and organise movement orders sorted etc. (Really really easy since it's just point to point nodes).

@Hapless
@Denis the Menace
@DoubleD
@Zaba
@Vartuoosi

If we see some clambering for the final spot I may be able to squish one more player into each side. I'm just mindful of actually having a player count that allows for all to have a game to play.
Darn, was toying with trying my hand at NATO CO position (even though I don't have the game) ... but I have been given inside, behind-the-scenes Tourneymeister info ... so can't anymore. :oops:

What about @fabishd -- he did great job as CO in the CMFI Heraklion campaign, even without actually owning the games -- it worked well somehow. :cool:

fabishd

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
fabishd@gmail.com

@Hapless
@Denis the Menace
@DoubleD
@Zaba
@Vartuoosi

@Ithikial

If you need a NATO CO I can do it. As @Rico pointed out I do not own the game. I you need someone I am available.

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
@Hapless you are recruited and we now locked and loaded for starting players.

@fabishd - Having the game would be a big assistance to the overall CO. I can't say why openly but the players will understand soon enough.

Everyone taking part please have a read through the public docs here (especially Hapless and Nathangun) and you'll be invited to your respective HQ's shortly.

fabishd

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
fabishd@gmail.com
@Ithikial I see what you mean since the map(s) are all in the game. Since there is no gaming map outside of the game, I can only read what is going with the campaign by following the AARs and public updates.

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
Okay then. The players taking part should have access to their Headquarter sub-forums to start perusing and discussing tactics. A slight delay as @Rico has volunteered to 'sexy' up the campaign map for us. It looks good. :)

Please see a post in each sub-forum for a checklist of things to do before we get underway. The Syrians will have a handful of additional things to do.

fabishd

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
fabishd@gmail.com
Okay then. The players taking part should have access to their Headquarter sub-forums to start perusing and discussing tactics. A slight delay as @Rico has volunteered to 'sexy' up the campaign map for us. It looks good. :)

Please see a post in each sub-forum for a checklist of things to do before we get underway. The Syrians will have a handful of additional things to do.
Can I have access to the NATO side even though I am not a player? I would like to experience this campaign by being on the inside. If this is okay with the NATO commanders.