Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

returning member here

Welcome, stay around for longer this time (I know the more sane members can drive many away; but don't worry many of us are peculiar enough to keep it interesting)
Get a couple of PBeM games going that's sure to keep your interest or just do like I did for a while and just ask daft questions. :)

It's a great place to hang out, chat and war

Hey Sgt. Joch, welcome back! :)

You only need to log in here once every 90 days for to keep your account "alive". :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back to the fold. I have had the same experience as you in having a few attempts at trying to stay current. I think I have finally found a way that works for me.

hello everyone, back again.
I really have to diary that 3 month time limit.

:D

Welcome back to the club Sgt. Joch... you have made the wise choice in re-enlisting ... enjoy exploring again all that FGM has to offer and perhaps we will meet on the battlefield someday! :panzer:

thanks for the welcome.

@Sgt Joch
Welcome back!
Do you remember the Combat Mission site you, @Berto @Hohenfels (Scipio) used to be part of?? I cannot remember but I think I was Sgt.Mopem back then. Anyhow, good to see your return and I have always enjoyed your work on CM mods. Thanks.

Are you referring to the "Band of Brothers", i.e. http://webandofbrothers.de/index.htm

I used to be very active there, but a lot of the members moved on.

Back