Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Rittersprung H2H (CMFB)

S

stardekk

Yea I know I am requesting a lot of matches lately, I've finished a lot of games at once, so I am filling the gaps.
This is a Huge scenario as I always play... this is a "what if" scenario and I am defending as the US ( 28th infantry division) against the attacking Germans ( A Volksgrenadier Battalion and the 116. Panzer Dvision).

Just a little note from the scenario maker here - it is somewhat of a "what if", but is definitely based on real combat taking place in the opening stage of the Bulge. The fighting is condensed of roughly 30 h of time, but the forces are pretty much what was present at the time. The map is based on period map of the area. The main "what if" point is that the bridges can hold tanks which wasn't the case and what caused the Germans to abandon the attack eventually.
Any feedback would be appreciated, but most important of all - enjoy :)

Last edited:
Good to see the Author ! Thanks for the corrections ! And yes, doesn't matter how many Panthers you got, one single bridge can stop you, you can see here how drugged Hitler was when he planned Wacht Am Rhien.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back