Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Romania

Dacia Duster Army was unveiled during a military parade for the National Day of Romania, December 1, 2013.-
COLO-D_zps1cab6004.jpg

Hi @Louis, pLease have a look at the right hand of the woman - it looks like a photomontage in my opinion.
I strongly assume that this is a fake. Can't imagine that a female soldier is allowed to wear artificial fingernails,
not even in the Romanian army.

Hi @Louis, pLease have a look at the right hand of the woman - it looks like a photomontage in my opinion.
I strongly assume that this is a fake. Can't imagine that a female soldier is allowed to wear artificial fingernails,
not even in the Romanian army.

Hey buddy, I do not think so.
It's an image from Associated Press.
Textually says:
"A Romanian female soldier adjusts her helmet before taking part in weapons training with US Marines female counterparts at the Capu Midia Surface to Air Firing Range, on the Black Sea coast in Romania, Monday, March 20, 2017. About 1,200 US and Romanian troops take part in the Spring Storm 17 exercise, meant to simulate defense of the Romanian Black Sea coastline and urban areas. (AP Photo/Vadim Ghirda)"
The same article has this other photo.
29.jpg

:eek: ... we are screwed! :shocknaz: (NATO)

Unbelievable... absolutely unbelievable! Thank you very much for your explanation and facts - you destroyed my world... :D

Back