Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Round One (Match Ups)

Wow I'm surprised I won too, I didn't even realize until it was mentioned here. Of course it means nothing when you're 3rd best of your opponents

The 3 games are close to being completed, All I am waiting on is verifying if Gunner is in or out for round two.

But either way, I will be posting round two match ups, likely tomorrow night, I have them ready.

So maybe I should put it out there, if I have someone that is wanting to drop out and to not see this through, this is a good time to let me know before I start this next round.

I have plenty of players here I know that will see this through and want to play all rounds just for the fact of getting to play h2h in a truely blind situation. Forget all the other reasons for playing.

I try to create battles that you would not ever see in a QB, and in truth. Not likely in scenarios also.

I still want to congratulate @Raging Al on so utterly destroying me in our match. Hopefully, I can redeem myself next round!

I still want to congratulate @Raging Al on so utterly destroying me in our match. Hopefully, I can redeem myself next round!
Haha, thanks @Spoogles. I remember feeling the same way after being handed my butt on a plate in my very first FW tournament matchup. @SlySniper’s scenarios are well designed to test you in all different situations and these tournaments have been a great learning curve for me against some really good players. I can feedback some more once the final R1 battles are completed.

Ok, A Canadian Cat and katapharakt
Get your helmets and guns and stop cowering in that fox hole
Round two has begun and you two are awal.

So get the drop box invites out, respond to your opponant and move it, move it, move it.
if not, I have a firing squad lined up, and they have been informed to shoot you in such a way as to make it a long, slow and painful death.

Back