Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Round One (Match Ups)

Hmmm, I set it up a few days ago. Seems I had an issue sharing the folder, not sure why. All sorted now
This used to happen to me when entering my opponents email into the share text box. I think you have to click on their name or press enter for it to work properly, instead of clicking elsewhere

This used to happen to me when entering my opponents email into the share text box. I think you have to click on their name or press enter for it to work properly, instead of clicking elsewhere
I figured it out, I had a space in Sly's email address. Which makes no sense as we've played before so I already had it stored. It's been a long week :cry:

so I shared db with SlySniper and Kgpanther , i nver shared with more than one, let me know if it worked

so I shared db with SlySniper and Kgpanther , i nver shared with more than one, let me know if it worked

I am not sure if what you have is going to work for your opponant, it has me in and I dropped in the game file.

I sent you his email , you want to use that is the link thing does not work, I have never sen a link in the folders before.

so kgpanther vs weapon2010 002 was in my db , its asking me for Canadian pw , I thought I was Italians

Back