Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Round Two

Here is the present standings, 9 battles completed. Note: I will be posting round 3 match ups very soon
the best scores are listed first

For the USA it is
Lethaface, Hilts, Jolly Olly and then JTimo with Meatetr on the way to posting a likely score that will top them all

For the Germans
Dkchapuis, Bleskaceq, Horza Omanid, and then kgpanther

sitting in the middle is the match of A Canadian Cat vs Guardsman

Hey SlySniper, can you check the file that was sent to me. I can not login to it. Per post, I am supposed to play the Americans, but the file is for German setup so my password does not work

How many games left? I have heard the meatetr/clapcheeks game is over (although there might be a file left to send).
Ok since we have 7 min left, I take it he's surrendering then? Which normally is a bad thing for this tourney, but in our battle he only has a flak gun crew left. Which Im on my way to killing anyway. So wont make any difference.

Ok since we have 7 min left, I take it he's surrendering then? Which normally is a bad thing for this tourney, but in our battle he only has a flak gun crew left. Which Im on my way to killing anyway. So wont make any difference.
He said he had “no units left”. Maybe he meant “no units he can order”.

So MeatEtr becomes the best US player and kgpanther is now added as the 5th best german defender.

It leaves Canadian Cat vs Guardman not knowing who will win, they are the bubble and need the final game to come in to know who gets the win.

so where did we all finish in the pecking order?

Have really enjoyed both battles so far, CMFI offers up the best h2h battles imo and Sly has chosen/set these up well. Great maps and forces too. Both have been pretty brutal mind !

Back