Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[SCENARIO] FGM H2H #1 - Kirgak Clearout

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Visit this link to download the latest scenario released for CM Afghanistan.

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/home/?p=585

Designed by me (Bootie) this is an infantry battle in the foothills of Afghanistan in 1980. It should be a test for both sides and hopefully challenging enough. If you do happen to play this please do leave feedback as it is only v1.0

Thanks.

Who is up for some PBEM on this mission? I don't mind which side.

I'll take you up on it, Underfire. I'll send a dropbox invitation shortly.

If anyone else is interested in playing this as a ladder game let me know. Or we can play just for fun. Send me a dropbox invite.
I am game, send me you email and I will send you a link to dropbox.... you can have choice of side... cheers

Im up to PBEM to, if any one wants to play this scenario with me, add me to DP to, our send mail. cheers

I love setups with Russian old hardware, Will do some videos for this PBEM test

Interested to hear any feedback on this scenario... My first attempt at using CM:A.

Lt. and myself are still at it so don't want to give too much away. I will say I like the map, plenty of elbow room and options to get it right or wrong! Apart from the casualties inflicted on me I'm enjoying it. :)

Lt. and myself are still at it so don't want to give too much away. I will say I like the map, plenty of elbow room and options to get it right or wrong! Apart from the casualties inflicted on me I'm enjoying it. :)

I'm right there with you. I've had fun with this scenario. Good map. From my side, the force composition seems fair: I've suffered from my mistakes and my opponents smart moves, which is how a good scenario should be.

Totally infantary based, who moves better their infantary, and knows the good anti infantary capabilities of RPGs rounds, wins :). Loving that Kalishinikov endless automatic fire fight, a ruge volume of fire!!!!

Lt and I have finished our battle. If it had been modelled in the game it would have shown my lads using their weapons as clubs.

As I said lots of room to manouevre, and to make mistakes! The number of defensive options forced me to make compromises, and hope I made the right choices.

Congrats to Lt on the win. My lads couldn't withstand the steady push by Lts well disciplined and co-ordinated assault.

Really enjoyed it.

Underfire is not lying. The only way I could have taken the objective if CMA modeled hand-to-hand fighting. I had a lot of fun with this scenario. I felt that the time length and force composition was good. The battle developed very slowly. I don't know if that was Underfire's tactics, my incompetence, or by design. However, I felt it raised the tension of the battle nicely. When things did open up, aggressiveness was rewarded by death (of the aggressive party).

I'll drop you a note with a rundown of the battle from my perspective (I'll include Underfire because I'd be curious to get his thoughts). Maybe this will help with future revs.

Berto, this was almost, Minor victory for soviet forces!!!! great scenario. I will do a video of the fight, what can be illustrative to what expect from this. In my opinion it should be how it is. Soviet engineers are the key to sweep that town, creating breachs in poor defended and faced zones and going in with a killer section of kalishnikovs taking down all terrorists...

Berto register in new ladder please let´s debut Afghanistan ladder

Back