Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Scenarios for CM Norm

I remember the CMBO, CMBB and CMAK had a few websites with user designed Scenarios and Campaigns. However since Shock Force came out nothing but what is on the BF website. I trust since CM:BN is out that some of the old CM:BO scenarios may get converted. I hope. . . .. Not to mention I know some of our club mates are doing some good things but Bootie is correct. It is a pain to make scenarios a whole lot goes into them - more so than on the old engine.

I remember the CMBO, CMBB and CMAK had a few websites with user designed Scenarios and Campaigns. However since Shock Force came out nothing but what is on the BF website. I trust since CM:BN is out that some of the old CM:BO scenarios may get converted. I hope. . . .. Not to mention I know some of our club mates are doing some good things but Bootie is correct. It is a pain to make scenarios a whole lot goes into them - more so than on the old engine.

Schutzstaffel, then you need to learn how to design CMBN scenario. SO YOU can convert a few of your favor scenarios. I'm help you with any problems you may have with the scenario editor. The map maker is easy and fast, so is the other part of the scenario editor. The sole exception is making the AI mission planner to work the way I want it too. I design the different Ai mission, and sometimes its works and other times they either dont move or head in the wrong direction

Patience. I'm sure the scenario design experts here at FGM shall be producing them shortly, or just wait for the next tournament!

Love, joy, peas, patience.

Do you have a line of communication open with the Scenario Design Experts?

Back