Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Scoring Results

SlySniper

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Incorrect, he was the 5th best player, even with a minus score. thus he wins for tournament scoring.

For a example, if the Scenario is not balanced and I have 8 Syrian players win and only 2 US players. The best 5 scores still win from each side. - There is no penalty for being on the wrong end of the scenario - This is about out performing the other matches. 5 players from each side earn a score.

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Incorrect, he was the 5th best player, even with a minus score. thus he wins for tournament scoring.

For a example, if the Scenario is not balanced and I have 8 Syrian players win and only 2 US players. The best 5 scores still win from each side. - There is no penalty for being on the wrong end of the scenario - This is about out performing the other matches. 5 players from each side earn a score.
Ah, understand it now. I just saw Grunt having a better score compared to him, didn't fully grasp the scoring rules yet I guess.
thanks

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
ok, you will see I have awarded my field promotions and medals to those that have performed well in this tournament.

What does this mean, it means if I ever become the leader of a small third world country, you will be receiving a call to fill the ranks of my armed forces.

Other than that, when I host another one of these tournaments, I might be placing your rank with your call sign.

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
oh, It appears I will be doing CMBS next.

When I decided to do this, I felt the modern stuff needed a little love as to some type of event for it.

So with the impute from you all, I will stay along the same lines and plan on that, so expect after a little time of rest and time to generate some battles, a announcement for that Tournament. Get your friends, promote what you thought of it and so forth. Lets make the next one even better than this one.

Which brings up, if you have some input as to things I can do better, please speak up. I have a big head, so I think its perfect as is. But there is always someone that would like to burst my bubble :)

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
FO2_PARA.MM.jpg

Pixeltruppen salute!

I really enjoyed this tournament and I think it's good modern get's some love. I will think about useful feedback. Congratulations @MeatEtr !

SlySniper

FGM MEMBER
Credit to @MeatEtr, perfect record, really well done! Thanks to everyone for a really fun tournament and especially @SlySniper for arranging the whole thing. Looking forward to the next one!

Yes, just look at the final score he had in the last battle, the only Syrian to give some whoop ass.
plus 3 best scores , plus only 28 points from a perfect score in 5 battles.

yes, MeatEtr has proven once again what a Master he is of this all.

George MC

FGM Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Brilliant! Weel done @MeatEtr super impressive!

@SlySniper - thanks for all yer graft in making this a reality. Its been excellent fun and challenging. Real mix of scenarios and associated tactical challenges.

Re feedback my initial thoughts are, I enjoyed the short sharp nature of the scenarios, and the fact that at times you were in an untenable situation and had 'to make do' and go out fighting. So from my perspective I would like to see that format carried forward.

I'm still having celebratory drinks in the mess so not much else to add.

Cheery!