Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Scoring Thread

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Yes, but that's the secret to our success. You'll notice how we let you have a 4 game early lead, and let you get close in the remaining games. All part of our plan to keep you interested, and coming back for more. :ROFLMAO:
I don't know what you are talking about, I'm in the process of winning my two games (1 is still going, although I expect a >= major victory) :p

Helluva close tourney this year! A valiant effort for Team World. (y)

To my brothers in arms, we did it again this year for 4 yrs in a row! Congrats fellas and a job well done. Now for some drinks! :D

Barkeep... round of whiskey shots for Team USA! :p

Whiskey_shots.jpg

JTimo

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
I don't know what you are talking about, I'm in the process of winning my two games (1 is still going, although I expect a >= major victory) :p

A valiant effort for Team World. (y)

Great victories come against great competition.

But now it's time for my Team USA teammates and I to enjoy our victory shot(s).:)

Lethaface

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Probably more like this, (with @JTimo thrown in):

Where's the invitations? Sharing is caring :p
Although I've left the fistfights almost 20 years behind me, I can still be a happy nuisance when there's plenty of alcohol involved. The good thing of catching covid is that it lowers the alcohol toleration :ROFLMAO:

PS The last match is finished, another TV for team world. :cool: