Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Screenshots and ingame sound

DrEvil83

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey guys...hope you all had a nice new years eve.

I try to find out how I can make propper screenshots in CM. It will help me to make good maps to mark my plans on. I tryed use the Windows 10 key combination. But the result is just a screenshot of the main menue. No matter what is really to seen on the screen.

And is there a trick, how I can make the ingame sound run over headset? W10 doesn´t even show CM as a option in the sound mixer.

For screenshots I use Nvidia overlay but I think the Microsoft xbox game bar also works (press windows G orsomething).

Regarding sound: just switch your output device to your headset (in sound settings), should be in there depending on the kind of headset your use. If it is a pin / 3.5mm jack your soundchip / soundcard should have the option to direct audio to the headphone output device if it has options for both.

I gave up on the nVidia in game overlay - it only works if its functioning before you start the games and it arbitrarily stops working whenever there is an update and doesn't work again until you have updated. That's my experience anyway.

I switched to Bandicam. It's working great and so far it has worked every time I asked it to.

I gave up on the nVidia in game overlay - it only works if its functioning before you start the games and it arbitrarily stops working whenever there is an update and doesn't work again until you have updated. That's my experience anyway.

I switched to Bandicam. It's working great and so far it has worked every time I asked it to.

You bought it or do you use the free version?
Just curious about the "water mark" in the free version.

I use Bandicam free version. There is no watermark on the screenshots and it allows you to snap screenshots in .jpg.

There is a watermark on the video.

Back